NGO GoLOCAL and School of Small and Medium Enterprise are launching new project – Intensive MBA Course in Kyiv city.
This School program is designed specifically for creative industries entrepreneurs: designers of interior, jewelry and apparel, graphic designers; architects and artists of any profile.
Professionals from other fields are also invited to participate, as our training course offers versatile solutions and tools to help anyone start their own business.
The preliminary training program at the School of SME provides a 10-day course. It will include training and workshops in such main areas of business and business organization, as:
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship;
- Leadership and motivation for entrepreneurial activity;
- Marketing support of the enterprise;
- Financial management of small and medium business;
- Operational management – organization of production and process management in the production and service sectors;
- Social entrepreneurship in small and medium business;
- Project management, ways of attracting investors, creation of business plans:
- Lean Manufacturing:
- Creative thinking:
- Digital Production etc.
The trainings will result in the development of individual business plans within 2 weeks using the acquired knowledge, methodological materials as well as the support of the mentors from School. The Business plans will be presented before a special commission.
To participate you need to fill out application via https://mspschool.com.ua/
- The scientific-practical students’ conference “Modern Medicine – a Lesson for the Future” took place on the 25th of May at the Lugansk State Medical University
- The pilot project Telemedicine successfully implemented in Luhansk Medical University
- 2O2O: GoLOCAL Achievements
- Digital transformation of SMEs. Kharkiv region
- GoLOCAL has received the EDCertificate