NGO GoLOCAL and School of Small and Medium Enterprise are launching new project – Intensive MBA Course in Kyiv city.
This School program is designed specifically for creative industries entrepreneurs: designers of interior, jewelry and apparel, graphic designers; architects and artists of any profile.
Professionals from other fields are also invited to participate, as our training course offers versatile solutions and tools to help anyone start their own business.
The preliminary training program at the School of SME provides a 10-day course. It will include training and workshops in such main areas of business and business organization, as:
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship;
- Leadership and motivation for entrepreneurial activity;
- Marketing support of the enterprise;
- Financial management of small and medium business;
- Operational management – organization of production and process management in the production and service sectors;
- Social entrepreneurship in small and medium business;
- Project management, ways of attracting investors, creation of business plans:
- Lean Manufacturing:
- Creative thinking:
- Digital Production etc.
The trainings will result in the development of individual business plans within 2 weeks using the acquired knowledge, methodological materials as well as the support of the mentors from School. The Business plans will be presented before a special commission.
To participate you need to fill out application via https://mspschool.com.ua/
- Business Opportunity Digest` 2020
- GoLOCAL unites Student Scientific Societies of Donbas Medical Universities
- New equipment for the relocated Lugansk State Medical University – done!
- Дайджест можливостей для бізнесу 2020
- GoLOCAL допомагає об’єднатися студентським науковим товариствам медичних університетів на Донбасі