22.04.2020 0 Comments
Half a million dollars for Ukrainian education: exactly this amount GoLOCAL has raised in grants over 2019.
All the past year has been spent for us under the sign of educational projects. Among them were:
- Two schools for small and medium-sized businesses: the first one in Zhytomyr, and the second one, for creative industries specifically, in Kyiv
- Training on writing grant applications for energy managers
- Training on effective public procurement
- Bringing in grant funding for the annual Global teacher’s prize
- Support of the Lugansk State Medical University, which we still do today
- International program “Modernization of European Design”, implemented in cooperation between Ukraine, Belgium and Finland
Also, in 2019, we held three events for startups and NGOs, became members of several international organizations, completed work on the electronic constructor of non-price criteria. See our infographic for more details.
We thank our partners for their trust and support in our endeavours. All this is the result of working together!
And in 2020 we plan to implement many more projects for small and medium businesses. So stay tuned!