May 21, 2016, was completed a week-long intensive training at the School of small and medium enterprises.it was really interesting, busy and full of events week. The participants attended 6 modules and 2 workshops that contain important systematic information for the creation and development of the successful business.
Among the topics of the modules and workshops were:
- Leadership and Motivation for entrepreneurial activity;
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship;
- Marketing support for the enterprise;
- Financial management of small and medium enterprises;
- Operations Management – the organization of production and management processes in the industrial and service sectors;
- Project management, ways of attracting investors, creating a business plan for the company;
- Peculiarities of banking for small and medium businesses.
Currently, the writing of Business Plans and advisory meetings with the teachers of SME’s School and experts of GoLOCAL has started. This period will last for two weeks, during which the participants will make Business Plans for their existing businesses or their start-ups. They are not only to make a Plan, but also to successfully present it before the School Sponsors’ Committee, which will decide on the financing of the most successful in its view projects.