About the project: Public procurement in Ukraine is a huge market nowadays: 27 000 customers annually perform more than 1 million procurement procedures worth 700 billion UAH. And only a very small proportion of the mentioned procurement – 0,5% – is performed with the use of “non-price criteria”: indicators of efficiency, quality, and innovation of a product/service.
To solve this problem project team came up with the idea of creating a simple online tool enabling the public procurers to pick quality and eco-friendly products with just a few mouse clicks. With the new “constructor”, the customer will spend only 5 minutes instead of 5 days of deep analytical work.
This tool also will be integrated with the ProZorro system as well as with the “Personal Customers Account” on other e-procurement platforms.
Two years after the project launching we expect the long-term savings to reach 14 billion UAH annually. It will become a reality thanks to the increasing of the amount of “green” procurement procedures up to 5% and with due regard to the rise of competitiveness and business motivation.
For example, using non-price criteria for the sole purchase of the office paper by public organizations can save up to 145 000 trees and 100 million UAH.
- Our experts designed, developed and placed online tool on the ProZorro platform
- We created criteria for 12 product categories
- Our coaches and trainers conducted a series of trainings and workshops for civil servants
- In April’2019 the project won the EU Association Lab’s “The Gratest Impact” nomination
- Business Opportunity Digest` 2020
- GoLOCAL unites Student Scientific Societies of Donbas Medical Universities
- New equipment for the relocated Lugansk State Medical University – done!
- Дайджест можливостей для бізнесу 2020
- GoLOCAL допомагає об’єднатися студентським науковим товариствам медичних університетів на Донбасі