Project “Best practices for the development of industrial parks and Industrial Real Estate in Eastern Ukraine” is implemented by the NGO GoLOCAL with the assistance of the USAID Economic support of Eastern Ukraine and the involvement of experts of Industrial Park Management company.
• representatives of business, industrial enterprises, and business associations;
• representatives of local governments responsible for the industrial development of the region, as well as mayors;
• representatives of civil society organizations.
The program comprises three stages:
1. Three-day training in Severodonetsk, Kramatorsk, and Mariupol – November 2020.
2. Study tours to industrial parks in Ukraine (Bila Tserkva Industrial Park, Bila Tserkva Cargo Aviation Complex) and Serbia (MIND Industrial Park) – December 2020-February 2021.
3. Work on the concepts of industrial parks with the support of trainers and presentation of the projects at the final event – January-February 2021.
Main topics of the training:
1. Understanding the needs of producers to determine the industrial specialization of the region and to choose the location.
2. Industrial real estate development: preconditions and trends, business model, options, and stages of development.
3. Examples of the development of individual projects.
4. Industrial parks (IP): world experience, legal framework, organizational model, added value.
5. Marketing and approaches to the formation of investment proposals.
6. Additional services to clients/residents.
The trainers and experts of the project are representatives of the “Industrial Park Management” company.