GoLOCAL is looking for a new team member!
Project Manager Position
NGO GoLOCAL involved in regional and municipal development in Ukraine is looking for a talented, proactive and experienced Project Manager.
Major tasks to deal with:
- Project management of international aid programs;
- Management of current organization`s Projects;
- Projects` documents drafting (presentations, Gantt charts, logical frameworks, project lifecycles);
- Project budgeting and estimation;
- Communication with international development organizations and International Financial Organizations.
- Development and implementation of initiatives aimed at promoting regional development on the local level;
- Preparation of strategies for local and regional development;
- Organization of conferences, round tables, publication of analytical material.
- The work will demand travelling within Kiev region.
What we offer:
- Young and active team
- International trips
- Constant learning/education
- In time salary
Expertise and skills requested:
- Project Manager experience not less than 1 year;
- English language on a minimum of Upper intermediate level;
- Result-orientation and quality-orientation;
- Creativity, professional curiosity and readiness for continuous change;
- Office location: Kiev city.